Designed for Leaders and Decision-makers from OEMs to Suppliers in the Aerospace Manufacturing Industry
SpeedNews is pleased to present its Aerospace Manufacturing Conference
to be held on August 25-26, 2020
as a hybrid, in person and virtual event.
Aerospace is embracing digital and our conference is doing the same. We know not everyone can attend in-person
and going virtual
also helps get you what you need to know faster. For delegates who cherish the networking element, that remains the same.
This year's event will bring together leading manufacturers and suppliers in the aerospace industry to present updates and developments in manufacturing operations, capabilities and processes, innovation within manufacturing, modern machining technologies, and industry automation.
Delegates will gain a full understanding of the latest trends, challenges and forecasts in the aerospace manufacturing industry, and be provided with insider knowledge and examples of products that can have a direct impact on their own operations and improve their productivity and profitability.
At the Conference, Delegates will be able to connect with company Presidents, Vice Presidents, General Managers, Directors, and professionals in Procurement, Production, Sales and Marketing, Business Development, R&D, and Engineering.
Topics focus on key components driving the industry
• The future of aerospace manufacturing
• Operations: systems integration and agile manufacturing
• How automation and digitalization will transform aerospace manufacturing
• How suppliers need to adopt and adapt to the new manufacturing era
• Additive manufacturing in aerospace from a strategic business perspective
• How innovation in manufacturing can contribute to job creation and workforce diversity
Who benefits from attending?
• Equipment OEMs, sub-tier manufacturers, material and parts suppliers
• Supply chain executives and senior decision makers
• Leaders in strategic planning, marketing and business development
• Executives in production, operations, research and development, technology and engineering
Please contact Joanna Speed
by phone at +1-310-857-7691, if you have any questions about this Conference.
ShowCase Products or Services
The ShowCase at the upcoming SpeedNews Aerospace Manufacturing Conference is offering a select number of manufacturing, technology and product/service providers the opportunity to join this exclusive event as a ShowCase Sponsor.
As a ShowCase Sponsor, you will benefit from two days of networking, knowledge building and learning about trends, innovations and issues affecting the global aerospace supply chain.